- “Evaluation of food availability and bio-fuel from rice straw”
- “Utilization of remote sensing data for agricultural insurance”
- “Perception of farmers on agricultural insurance”
- 2nd CFASI International Workshop
“Agriculture Insurance as Adaptation to Climate Change toward the Sustainable Society”
- Utilization of technology for assessment and implementation-
+ March 12, 2015＠Udayana University, Sudirman Campus.
- Workshop on “Food Availability for Sustainable Improvement 2014”
+ Topics :
“Role of remote sensing ”
“Utilization of satellite data for the agricultural insurance scheme”
“Opportunities and Challenges”
+ March 3, 2014＠Udayana University, Jimbaran Campus.
- Field investigation in Megwi and Tabanan
From February 27 through March 1, and October 5 through 6, 2014, the investigation and sampling of rice was conducted in the study area together with Professors and students of Udayana University and Chiba University.
- Lecture of Remote sensing
January 15, 2015＠Udayana University, Sudirman Campus.